Backend Engineer & Team Lead | Toreta, Inc.
Tokyo, Japan Oct. 2016 - Current
- Leading the Core API team and managed the release schedule of the API to improve quality of service
- Built scalable microservices API for iOS, Web Client using Ruby on Rails and Golang to integrate more than 10 services
- Built distributed batch environments using Sidekiq to provide our data to customers.
- Built and maintained the infrastructure for microservices using kubernetes to make application developers easier to maintain our infrastructure
- Refactored database tables with more than 100 million records on MySQL to improve quality of our data
- Worked with customer success team to find and solve customers’ problems
- Built internal dashboards with the customer success team, and developed significant features on internal services to improve its operation
Backend Engineer & Team Lead | Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
Tokyo, Japan Apr. 2015 - Sep. 2016
- Investigated logs and found a bug where middleware unintentionally delete Cookie, and fixed the bug that our application unintentionally logs out
- Implemented Closure Table Model using Ruby on Rails on MySQL to make tree structure
Sofware Engineer Intern | Cookpad Inc.
Tokyo, Japan Jun. 2014 - Dec. 2014
- Implemented API for Web Client using Ruby on Rails with design teams to increase the number of paid members
Master of Engineering, Computer Science. University of Tsukuba - Tsukuba, Japan
Ruby(expert), SQL(advanced), Go(advanced), Java(intermediate), Ruby On Rails(expert), Spring Framework(intermediate)
MySQL, Amazon Aurora, Google Cloud SQL(advanced), PostgreSQL(intermediate)
CircleCI, Jenkins, New Relic, Mackerel, Datadog, Amazon EC2, S3, SNS, Google BigQuery, GCE, GKE, GCR, Stackdrive Logging, Algolia